Discover Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreational Area through our Aerial Challenge Course that offers thrilling challenges on a ropes course built for adventure enthusiasts.
Discover Trollhaugen's adrenaline-pumping adventures and natural beauty.
Participants will be admitted to the Challenge Course first and then will be enrolled either in the 2pm Zip Tour (10am adventure package) or 3pm Zip Tour (11am adventure package).
- Adult Ages 18+
- Student Ages 7-17; 70lbs+ for zip line tours
Prepare yourself for the ultimate adrenaline-pumping experience at Trollhaugen Adventure Course Extreme Zipline.
This ziplining excursion is not your typical one; it will give you an unparalleled sensation of tremendous excitement. This adventure course, which is tucked away in the center of Trollhaugen, provides thrill-seekers with an unmatched experience that will leave them gasping for air and wanting more. Fly through the air at incredible speeds, defying gravity as you avoid tricky obstacles like tall trees. The challenging ziplines at Trollhaugen journey Course will push you to the edge and put your courage to the test, giving you a thrilling and exciting journey that will make your heart race. You can concentrate on savoring the excitement and pleasure of this intense experience knowing that expert guides are watching out for your safety and using cutting-edge equipment. As you start the Trollhaugen Adventure Course Extreme Zipline, be ready for the trip of a lifetime.
- Please wear sneakers or an athletic shoe.
- Open toed shoes are not allowed.
- We also ask that those with long hair make sure to secure it in a way that is safe from being caught in any of the ropes (pony tail, braids etc.
- Weigh between 70 and 270lbs.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Either sign or have a parent/guardian sign our release waiver
- While Using the Zip Lines you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Wear closed toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not have loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke on the tour or while in the harness
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- Obey instructions given by Tour Facilitator.
- The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.