More fun and adventure when you double it! You may sample everything we have to offer for an entire day of excitement by combining our Zipline and aerial challenge course!
Late Night Friday
Experience the enchantment of Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area's Adventure Park at Night!
Discover the thrill of ziplining under the stars and take your outdoor adventure to new heights.
The trip continues as the sun sets, illuminated by the moon and sparkling lights. For nocturnal adventurers, our adventure park comes alive with an exciting environment that offers an immersive and exhilarating experience. Take a thrilling ride on the night zipline as you glide through the night led by the illumination of the moon and the twinkling of the stars. Explore the high ropes courses and obstacle courses while experiencing the extra excitement of the nocturnal environment. For adventure lovers of all ages, The Adventure Park Glow Night provides a special and exciting journey. This twilight excursion, which takes place in the enthralling Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area, will leave you with memories that will shine brightly.
- Please wear sneakers or an athletic shoe.
- Open toed shoes are not allowed.
- We also ask that those with long hair make sure to secure it in a way that is safe from being caught in any of the ropes (pony tail, braids etc.)
- Weigh between 70 and 270lbs.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- While Using the Zip Lines you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Wear closed toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not have loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke on the tour or while in the harness
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- Obey instructions given by Tour Facilitator.
- The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.