Feel the rush of adrenaline as you explore the aerial side of Trollhaugen! This tree top adventure boasts 6 different ziplines, ensuring something for every thrill seeker!
Aerial Challenge Course
Perfect for team building or family outings.
- Adult Ages 18+
- Student Ages 7-17; 70lbs+ for zip line tours
Trollhaugen’s outdoor ropes course near Minneapolis is a thrilling experience for all ages
Visit Trollhaugen Adventure Park to immerse yourself in a world of adventure and pleasure! This park, which is tucked away in a lovely setting, is a paradise for both families and adventure seekers. Learn about a variety of exhilarating activities, such as ziplining, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and more. Everyone can find something at Trollhaugen Adventure Park, whether they’re looking for an adrenaline rush or a special day out with loved ones. It’s the ideal location to forge lifelong memories and embrace the spirit of adventure thanks to first-rate amenities, knowledgeable staff, and a dedication to safety.
- Please wear sneakers or an athletic shoe.
- Open toed shoes are not allowed.
- We also ask that those with long hair make sure to secure it in a way that is safe from being caught in any of the ropes (pony tail, braids etc.)
- Weigh between 70 and 270lbs.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Either sign or have a parent/guardian sign our release waiver
- While Using the Zip Lines you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Wear closed toed shoes or sneakers.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not have loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke on the tour or while in the harness
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- Obey instructions given by Tour Facilitator.
- The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.